Sunday, July 01, 2012

Final Theory Test

I booked my FTT three months ago, so actually had three months to study.
Lazy me didn't bother studying early. I started studying around May, a month before the test.
The thing is I don't study daily, I actually only studied while shitting.... Hahaha!
It was only until last week I started studying a few pages daily.
And I OT on Wed and Thurs until 10+ 11 pm and I'm too tired to study...
I totally wouldn't think of passing the test. 
It was only until Friday morning that I see some hopes in passing.
Vonne texted me saying she sent me a list of test questions.
There were a total of 500 questions and I only went through 200 of them.
I spent my morning going through the questions during my working hours.

Vonne and I almost missed the test because we were running late. Caught up in jam as there were so many learners around Ubi area driving super slowly. Thanks YQ for sending us there. 

There was something wrong with the computer I was initially assigned to. The screen to key in password did not popped up. I waiting for 10 mins and someone had actually finished the test in such a short time! One of the guys who finished the test and PASSED went off while I was still waiting to be assign to a new computer. I was thinking, please let me go to the seat where the guy who passed was seated, thinking it was a lucky seat! Hahaha! Deng deng! I was given that seat!! 

And I PASSED the test too!!! Unbelievably, I got full marks! 50/50!!!
From not having hopes of passing to passed and even got full marks!!!
Feeling totally awesome of getting full marks! And there were questions I've never came across before but I got it correct!!!

Anyway, so I'm a step closer to having license! I need to start looking for a good instructor...

Although this week had been a tiring week for me. OT from Wed to Fri. But the good news I received just brightened up the week. Pay increment, Genting getaway next weekend and of course passing my FTT... Thank you for all these good news! I hope for more to come and looking forward to having my braces put on! Please let everything goes well! :)

Keep things positive...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, its fastidious paragraph on the topic of media print, we all be aware of media is a enormous source of facts. Feel free to surf to my blog -
Teoriprov